We've worked with health experts to design our products;
Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Ergonomists, & BioMechanists
How it works
A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP
The exospine support has a positive feedback loop and 3 points of contact on the spine: the upper, middle, and lower regions of the back.
The positive feedback loop that our brains create relies on multiple factors. If something feels good and you are rewarded for it, your brain will encourage you to seek out that feeling.
The same can be said of the body.
When it feels supported it will seek out the feeling to protect itself. When wearing the Dorsum™ Exospine your body is constantly reminded of proper movement and postural function. So when you take the product off, your body will “remember” to some extent those postural cues and be able to move and stabilize more properly without the product on, teaching you what better posture feels like.
Meet The Doctors We Work With
Dr. Keaton Ray
PT, DPT, OCS, Cert, MDT, ATC, CSCS
I am a passionate physical therapist and wellness/fitness specialist in reducing pain, increasing strength, restoring mobility and balance, and optimizing performance. I've worked with clients across the lifespan from those who have never exercised a day in their lives, to those who are afraid to exercise because of pain, to advanced athletes looking to take their performance to the next level.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified McKenzie Practitioner
Dr. Andrew "AJ" Scherer
D.C., Art, Sports Injury Specialist
Dr. Scherer views chiropractic treatment as a way to give back to the community. At age 14 he severely injured his neck while playing football. He was unable to move his right arm for three weeks. Through chiropractic care his pain was significantly decreased and function of his arm was fully restored within just a few months. Inspired by his recovery, Dr. Scherer believes he can relate to his patients who are in pain. Through his personal experience, he understands the frustration of an injury and the healing transformation of chiropractic care. Dr. Scherer utilizes an interdisciplinary treatment approach which views patients as individuals that deserve the best care possible.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Graston Technique Practitioner
- Certified with the Motion Palpation Institute
- Sports Science and Human Performance Club
- CrossFit Training
Dr. Dean Clark
Dr. Dean Clark is a doctor of chiropractic and creator of several pain relief products. Throughout his 30+ years of practice he has worked with Olympic athletes, weekend warriors, and everyone in between!
- 2000, 2008, 2012, 2016 Olympic Team Medical Staff member
- Board Certified in Sports Injuries and Infrared Imaging
- Published researcher of pain relief products
- Published author of manuals and applications regarding low level lasers
- Former Track and Cross Country coach at Stanford University and Oregon State University